Saturday, September 15, 2007

Re-discovered melodies

I normally prefer soft music though when asked I keep saying I like all genres of music. I hate just HATE the clubbing kinda songs. Kinda liked it when it was new but now the theme has become so overused and they begin to disgust me. Anyways the songs that I listen to over a long period of time and the ones that I keep listening to just before I sleep are the melodies.

This song has been in the repeat mode on my player for sometime now. I recently rediscovered this lovely composition by Yuvan (too bad he is married!) for Kadhal Konden and sung by, I think Karthik. Sounds like him and the voice is so so addictive that I cant stop listening to him..makes me wish I could sing too! cha!

Ok, now for the song..its a short song of only four lines and this is not often found with the movie's soundtrack.. let me know if you want to listen to it. The song goes like this ..

Unnai thozhi enbadha,en padhi enbadha?
Idhai kadhal enbadha,en thedal enbadha?
Oru megam polave manam midhandhu pogudhe..
Mazhai nindra podhillum, mara kilaigal thoorudhe.

Clean music. More of real music than technology.The music is so so beautiful please listen to it and let me know what u think.

One other real-slow but a song that I love too much is 'Come away with me..' by Norah Jones. I dont think men will ever have the patience for tht song.So dont even try listening to it and then later tell me its boring!I might have to kill you if you do.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

//Ok, now for the song..its a short song of only four lines and this is not often found with the movie's soundtrack.. let me know if you want to listen to it.//

Will u sing it for me :D :P

Again, which movie is this. post a link to any availability on net.

September 15, 2007 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not all the gals are same and not all d boys are same :P

September 15, 2007 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Ocean said...

No i cant post any link god because you asked! Read my blog again and find out which movie. // let me know if you want to listen to it.//I meant i can send the file to u. Avladhan. And I clearly say that I cannot sing! Unna aal vechi adikka poren God.

September 16, 2007 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Ocean said...

Now who is this a drop in the ocean? enna romba ottadhinga pa! Boys will be boys!

September 16, 2007 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Ocean: Upload the file to your blog so that everyone can listen to it.
*Disclaimer- Enakum drop in d ocean'kum sambantham illai. Unna mariye, Enakum veru kilahal illai :D

September 16, 2007 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Ocean said...

//Disclaimer- Enakum drop in d ocean'kum sambantham illai. Unna mariye, Enakum veru kilahal illai :D// Lol!! so cute! .I believe u with this one god.

September 16, 2007 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your are d ocean, y not u find whos that drop :P

September 16, 2007 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u pls send me the song to avischy@gmail.com

September 17, 2007 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Dugi said...

all i have to say is thank God Yuvan is married...he aint a pretty site. lol


just kiddin...

September 17, 2007 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enna ocean...eppidi iruka.... Norah Jones enna solra :P

September 18, 2007 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Raz said...

machi this is getting too much :D kalakuu! :) he he

September 19, 2007 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Krithi: Voi. send me the song to this id. Advance thanks. ;)
loveyoudeargod@gmail.com

September 25, 2007 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Krithi: Voi. send me the song to this id. Advance thanks. ;)

loveyoudeargod@gmail.com

September 27, 2007 at 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home